Christine Klocek-Lim grew up in northeast Pennsylvania, attended Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh, and then worked as a technical writer in Manhattan before moving back to her home state. For the past two decades she’s resided in the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania. She is editor of Autumn Sky Poetry DAILY.
She received the 2009 Ellen La Forge Memorial Prize in poetry. She has one young adult novel, Disintegrate, a sci-fi romance, Who Saw the Deep, and four chapbooks: Ballroom – a love story, Cloud Studies – a sonnet sequence, How to photograph the heart, and The book of small treasures. Her full-length poetry collection, Dark Matter, was published by Aldrich Press in 2015.
Her work has been nominated for the Pushcart Prize and was a finalist for 3 Quarks Daily’s Prize in Arts & Literature, Black Lawrence Press’ Black River Chapbook Competition, the Kenneth & Geraldine Gell Poetry Prize, as well as a semi-finalist for the Crab Orchard Series in Poetry First Book Award, the Sawtooth Poetry Prize, the Philip Levine Prize in Poetry, and for the Brittingham and Pollak Poetry Prizes.
She was an Acquiring Editor for Evernight Teen and Evernight Publishing from 2014 to 2019. She writes romance as Erin M. Leaf and Marie E. Blossom and has received multiple Evernight Readers’ Choice Awards in various categories (2014 through 2019). She has written over sixty romance novels/novellas since 2010. Her email is: Christine.Klocek.Lim@gmail.com.
- 2015 – Full Moon Sillhouettes – nominated for a Pushcart Prize by Kelsay Books/Aldrich Press.
- 2011 – Coventina – nominated for a Pushcart Prize by Touch: The Journal of Healing.
- 2011 – Coventina, Jeremiel, Phoenix – Editor’s Choice in Touch: The Journal of Healing.
- 2011 – The book of small treasures – runner-up in the Jean Pedrick Chapbook Award 2011, New England Poetry Club.
- 2011 – Dark matter manuscript – finalist in the Kenneth & Geraldine Gell Poetry Prize.
- 2010 –The unnamed – nominated for a Pushcart Prize by Touch: The Journal of Healing.
- 2010 – Star streams of the Splinter Galaxy – nominated for Best of the Net anthology 2009 by Diode.
- 2010 –Silence speaks – nominated for Best of the Net anthology 2009 by Holly Rose Review.
- 2010 – Dark matter manuscript – semi-finalist in the Crab Orchard Series in Poetry.
- 2010 – Finalist for 3 Quarks Daily’s Prize in Arts & Literature for poem: How to photograph the heart
- 2009 – awarded the Ellen La Forge Poetry Prize (previously the Grolier prize) for six of her astronomy poems from her Dark matter manuscript. She was informed that: “. . .your submission was the unanimous choice of our judges. . .”
- 2009 – Dark matter manuscript – semi-finalist in the Sawtooth Poetry Prize.
- 2009 – Dark matter manuscript – semi-finalist in the University of Wisconsin Press Poetry Series.
- 2009 – Dark matter manuscript – semi-finalist in the Philip Levine Prize in Poetry.
- 2009 – Unmended Daughter – nominated for Best of the Net anthology 2008 by Shit Creek Review.
- 2009 – Quantum Archives manuscript – semi-finalist in the Black Lawrence Press Black River Chapbook competition.
- 2006 – Finalist for Nimrod‘s Pablo Neruda Prize for Poetry.
- 2006 – “Commended Award” in the Margaret Reid Contest for Traditional Verse for her poem, ”Tonight I walked into the sunset”. This poem was also featured in MiPOradio’s The Countdown, Episode 15.
- March 2005 – “Featured Poet-of-the-Quarter” – the Aurorean showcased her work as its and in 2004 Inside Out, a poetry anthology, featured her photos and poetry.
- Interview at Author Island – Who Saw the Deep
- Interview at ARe Cafe: Emily Weaver from Disintegrate interviews her author
- Interview at Sizzling Hot Young Adult Books
- Interview at Upper Rubber Boot: Christine Klocek-Lim, author of Disintegrate
- Interview at couplets: a multi-author poetry blog tour, Joanne Merriam, it requires practice, a lot of it, April 9, 2012
- Interview with Christine Klocek-Lim with Brigita Pavshich, interview by Brigita Pavshich in All Things Girl
- Interview with poets published by GOSS183::CASA Menendez, interview by Didi Menendez
- Ten Questions for Poetry Editors-Christine Klocek-Lim, interview by Nic Sebastian
- women of the web wide poetry world, interview by Didi Menendez
- Poetic Portal, interview by Aurora Antonovic.
- A feature article about Poem Sparks, Christine’s poetry prompts, appeared in the Philadelphia Inquirer newspaper, now appears on the columnist’s website.